Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Travel sponsorship BoF: minutes

On su, 2010-08-22 at 14:23 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I think it's totally reasonable to use our projects funds wisely. That is, if
> you get or apply for travel sponsorship, to help looking for good prices.

Given that finding good flight prices is hard, would it be worthwhile to
get a travel agent to arrange transportation for everyone? A good agent
might be able to find much better deals than most people, and might not
be too expensive.