Re: [Debconf-team] minutes from the DebConf and Debian BoF

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 06:23:33AM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> Attached are the minutes from the DebConf and Debian Bof. I took initially
> the minutes during the meeting and they have been completed later by Richard
> Darst, while watching the video.

Hi Ana, thanks a lot for the minutes! (Ditto for Richard)

> I am not planning to start the discussion here, I hope zack will start and
> lead this discussion in september when everybody is back from vacation.
> But please, if something you said is incorrectly written, feel free to answer
> this email and correct it.

In fact, I think the video gives evidence to my attempt of tricking
Moray into starting the discussion later on in September; attempt that I
believe has been successful :-) Anyhow, I've now subscribed to this list
(as zack@d.o), so I'll notice later on when the discussion will start.

Enjoy the rest of August, see you in a bit.
Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams