Re: [Debconf-team] Local Team

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 12:14:21PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 10:54:05AM -0400, Gabriella Coleman wrote:
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > Can you add any additional information here about the local team members:
> >
> > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/NewYork#Active
>
> From the top:
> """Note: This page is our bid document. Now that we have been
> selected, go to DebConf10 for further information and future
> edits. This page is kept around for references purposes for this and
> future years."""
>
> I'd recommend making a separate credits page, however it seems that's
> already been heavily edited and reverting it now may not be worth it,
> except for future years to refer to as a bid document.

A more useful reply:

Stuff could be updated here instead:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Teams

That page is really outdated, too, since things are always evolving
dynamically (and the division of tasks is always changing), but could
be updated to reflect how stuff ended up.

- Richard

(in the bid document, "active" meant "working on the bid" and
"reserves" meant "in town and could help if we were selected")