Re: [Debconf-team] Local Team

On Aug 10, 2010, at 12:14 PM, Richard Darst wrote:

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 10:54:05AM -0400, Gabriella Coleman wrote:
Hey folks,

Can you add any additional information here about the local team members:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/NewYork#Active

From the top:
"""Note: This page is our bid document. Now that we have been
selected, go to DebConf10 for further information and future
edits. This page is kept around for references purposes for this and
future years."""

I'd recommend making a separate credits page, however it seems that's
already been heavily edited and reverting it now may not be worth it,
except for future years to refer to as a bid document.

- richard

I think reverting this page to the bid doc, and making a credits page is probably the way to go.

.hc

"It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of Environmentalism", by Curtis White