[Debconf-team] Certificates of Attendance template

Hi,

In dealing with two requests from Venezuelans during DC10 for certificates of
attendance to show to a Venezuelan nonprofit that gave them financial
assistance, I ended up creating a nice .odt document. I just committed a
genericized version of this to debconf-team/dc10/dc10-certificate_template.odt
which you should feel free to adapt as necessary for certificates of attendance
for DC10 or future DebConfs.

Stay well!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org

P.S. - As previously mentioned, if you want me to see a reply, I'll see it much
sooner if you keep my debian.org address in the reply in addition to the -team
list.