Re: [Debconf-team] Coney Island Transportation

Hello,

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Gabriella Coleman <biella@nyu.edu> wrote:
> Dear Otavio,
>
> I hear that you are interested in going to Coney Island but also going
> to the organ showing with maddog. We need to arrange transportation for
> you and I am pinging you and Jimmy so that we make sure this happens asap.
>
> I am actually not going to the day trip until the evening (I need to
> stay out of the sun) but want to make sure that this is done. Please let
> me know what I can do to help.

I think I won't go to Maddog's organ show. I will just join the Coney
Island and come back.

Are the subways that are involved on this accessible?

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br