[Debconf-team] weekend guard hours

Hi,

About venue hours:

Biella and I were talking, and trying to decide on weekend opening
hours (they probably need some adjustments).  On saturdays, due to
minimum times, opening at 9 may not save us any money over opening at
8.  However, it will save sleep time.

I think it seemed that all guards arriving at 9 (for Mudd, and for
Schapiro on talk days) made sense.  That gives 45 minutes before
August 1st talks and 30 minutes before August 7th talks.

Also, I was going to ask for guards to be around for 30-60 minutes
after weekend talks were done, in case of slippage.

Also, I noticed a 1930 DebConf opening plenary on August 1st, when we
won't have guards around.  Is this intended?  According to what we've
been told, we shouldn't do this.  I could ask for guards to be
extended if it's really wanted.

- Richard