Re: [Debconf-team] Our Press Release

c:

>> > http://whiteboard.debian.net/dc10pressrelease.wb
>
> Please feel free to give us (translators) a go when things are
> completely frozen so that we can start working on the translations.
>
> Would be good, indeed, to decide about a place where translations
> would e done.

I am expecting to have everything done shortly after 12:00 PM EST today.
I will send word when that is the case, although there is a chance I
have an appointment around that time today and will have to delegate to
someone else, if that is the case!

Biella

Gabriella Coleman, Assistant Professor
Department of Media, Culture, & Communication
New York University
239 Greene St, 7th floor
NY NY 10003
212-992-7696