Re: [Debconf-team] Please move Debconf video training to beginning

On 07/23/2010 08:55 AM, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> I created 676 and scheduled it for Tuesday the 27th in Interschool.

Thanks for doing this, Eric.

> However, it shows up neither in the logged-in nor the exported versions
> of the schedule. I can create the others (Thursday in Davis ... maybe
> one other). But, there's not much point if they don't show up, I guess.

I just checked the "Public event" box on the scheduling tab.  it seems
to be showing up now.

If you could create and schedule the other video-team training event(s)
that would be great.

Thanks again,

	--dkg