Re: [Debconf-team] Please move Debconf video training to beginning

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 01:54:00PM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> On 07/20/2010 01:31 PM, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > My thought was mainly to have them in a schedule somewhere. It didn't
> > occur to me that penta wouldn't allow the same event to have multiple
> > instances. I'll put in several training sessions to be scheduled during
> > DebCamp.
>
> Thanks.  please mark them with the "DebCamp" track so that they're
> easier to find.

I created 676 and scheduled it for Tuesday the 27th in Interschool.
However, it shows up neither in the logged-in nor the exported versions
of the schedule. I can create the others (Thursday in Davis ... maybe
one other). But, there's not much point if they don't show up, I guess.

https://penta.debconf.org/penta/schedule/dc10/track/DebCamp/index.en.html
(the logo and index on ^this^ version are messed up)

https://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/track/DebCamp/index.en.html

-edrz