Re: [Debconf-team] Nametags design

Moray Allan wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Raphael Geissert
> <geissert@debian.org>wrote:
> If possible, please make either the name or IRC nick much bigger, so that
> the badges are more useful for identifying people to other attendees
> (without already being close / who may not have perfect eyesight).

The size mostly depends on the length of the name/nick, but I can make it a
bit bigger.

I'm also going to move the KSP number somewhere below the country, otherwise
the right side is too cluttered.

For those who have two keys I think I'm only going to include the last 20
characters of each key's fingerprint. The QR code is too complex otherwise
(which makes it harder for mobile phones and other devices to scan it.)

Another possibility would be to print it on the back of the badge. Larger
and with more information even (name, email, full fingerprint(s) -- what
else?).

I'm first going to try the current model by printing it and see how it looks
and works.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer