Re: [Debconf-team] Nametags design

Raphael Geissert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Playing a bit with the script by neilm I generated the following example
> nametags sheet:
> http://people.debian.org/~geissert/dc10_nametags.pdf
>
> Feedback?

Here's a new sample with some changes:
http://alioth.debian.org/~geissert/out.pdf

* the KSP entry number is included, if provided
* a QR code with the the 40 characters of the fingerprint is included

Now, some questions:
* do we want to include the spoken languages? in the samples I've included
them, but I wonder if it has any practical use.
* same question for the "Orga/Attendee/..." field

> I'm going to try to do something svg-based so that an .svg is used as
> template and the script only takes care of adding the missing bits.

I created a template and tried to use the extension Valessio pointed me to,
but inkscape never loaded the extension. The downside of using this approach
(even if I get to make inkscape load the extension) is that the font sizes
can't vary depending on the input.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer