Re: [Debconf-team] Talk scheduling and eating/venue hours

On 07/15/2010 05:51 PM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> On 07/15/2010 05:04 PM, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
>> The later spot, please. It would be bad to loose a bunch of people due
>> to the early scheduling.
[...]
> I lean toward the consistent schedule, but i'm open to feedback, and i
> don't want to keep jerking the schedule around if we can help it.

I've gone ahead with the consistent schedule.  Thursday now starts at
9:30 like all the other days, and the group photo is from 11:30 to 12:30
on Thursday, with nothing scheduled opposite it.

i've marked it as being in Davis Auditorium just so that it shows up on
the web-based schedule, but that doesn't mean that's where we'll take
the photo.

Regards,

	--dkg