Re: [Debconf-team] Weekend talk scheduling

On 07/15/2010 12:02 PM, Moray Allan wrote:
> I think changing the schedule depending on the day will confuse people, so
> unless there's a strong positive reason to change I'd suggest we keep things
> fixed.

With my scheduler hat on, i'm going to agree with Moray here.  I also
don't think we want to incur more security-related costs by needing to
retain guards over a longer period of time (e.g. if we made longer lunch
breaks or more interspersed breaks throughout the day).

Given the overall paucity of response on this issue, i'm going to assume
that it's ok with going with the current schedule.

If you feel very strongly that we really should change the schedule,
speak up and make a concrete proposal we can all consider.  Otherwise,
let's go with how it is.

	--dkg