Re: [Debconf-team] Questions regarding sponsorships

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:08:05 -0300, Rogério Theodoro de Brito <rtbrito@ig.com.br> wrote:
> I have two questions:
>
> 1 - Could I suggest a confirmation flag to appear on pentabarf to make
> it clear to the user that one or another of his requests are being
> dealt with?

This wont happen for Debconf 10 (unless you do it :), but if you would
like to add this to the list of things that could be improved in Penta[0]
that would not be a bad idea.

> 2 - When I filled the form, I didn't have the visa to enter the US and
> the dates that I filled were approximate. Now, I have it (I had the
> answer this 7th of July). Would it be would it be possible to have the
> accommodation being extended by one or two days (say, beginning on the
> 31th of July)?

Well, things have been fixed already at the housing provider, we needed
to know this change before the 12th when you emailed. This means an
extra day that would need to be paid by you. If you are willing to pay
for it, we cannot even say that we can make it work now with housing.

Please contact registration@ about this, it may not be possible and
instead you might want to arrange something else for the night.

Please change your arrival dates in Penta accordingly.

0. http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Pentabarf