[Debconf-team] If there is a cancelation... Gale Brewer

James Vasile, a staff attoreny for the SFLC and giving a talk during
Debconf, suggested that we have Gale Brewer give a talk during Debian
Day or Debconf on open data and government.

I suspect it is too late to add anyone given that we are full and just
made a few additions to the schedule as well but if there are any
cancellations in the next week and Gale Brewer is available, we might
want to add her. What do folks think?

More information on GB:

http://council.nyc.gov/d6/html/members/home.shtml

All best,
Biella

Gabriella Coleman, Assistant Professor
Department of Media, Culture, & Communication
New York University
239 Greene St, 7th floor
NY NY 10003
212-992-7696