Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf10-localteam] JJ Food summary: 2010-07-12

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 02:11:06AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Michael - we may ask for money and SPI tax-exemption information on
> short notice.

He's still the best first person to contact for pre-conference payment stuff
(with me as a backup), but he has now put the tax exemption information online
on the SPI website:

Sales tax exemption (fill in the blank fields each time you give this to a vendor):
http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/NYS_and_local_Sales_and_Use_Tax_Exempt_Purchase_Certificate.pdf

IRS letter confirming SPI's 501(c)(3) status (not needed to avoid sales tax but
useful if they want proof of us being non-profit):
http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/SPI_501c3_status_letter_IRS.pdf

If you need to get a hold of him tomorrow and he doesn't respond quickly enough
on IRC, try SMS. Same goes for me.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org