Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf10-localteam] dc10 blog (was Re: PLEASE CIRCULATE -- Debian Day

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 09:03:47PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> which reminds me, DebConf has a blog, which is syndicated to
> planet.debian.org: https://svn.debconf.org/svn/blog
>
> There hasnt been any post yet, so whoever does the first post please also
> update the hackergotchi with one for dc10 :-)

As Michael said, the hackergotchi has been current for a while, but in addition
to that there have been several DC10-related posts on that blog in the past.
Nothing about Debian Day yet, though, so go for it.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org