[Debconf-team] dc10 blog (was Re: PLEASE CIRCULATE -- Debian Day

Hi,

On Dienstag, 13. Juli 2010, Gabriella Coleman wrote:
> We finally have a website for Debian Day:

yay!

> Please circulate to various lists and if you do post to a list, can you
> add the information here so that we don't send to any list more than 1x?

which reminds me, DebConf has a blog, which is syndicated to
planet.debian.org: https://svn.debconf.org/svn/blog

There hasnt been any post yet, so whoever does the first post please also
update the hackergotchi with one for dc10 :-)

If noone has time to look into this until Friday / Saturday I can do it then.

cheers,
	Holger