Re: [Debconf-team] Debian Day announcement, last chance to edit

Hi tehre.

On Jul 11 2010, Gabriella Coleman wrote:
> http://whiteboard.debian.net/DebianDay_ebb43d.wb
>
> We are nearly there. This is to publish on our website and send to
> various lists to advertise Debian list. We would like to have this up by
> tomorrow so please make any changes soon.

Sorry if this is obvious (and has been said many times already), but
would there be any installfest-like event during Debian Day?

I did not see anything on the schedule of that day.

Regards,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8
http://rb.doesntexist.org : Packages for LaTeX : algorithms.berlios.de