Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] About BoF scheduled not on time

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010, Holger Levsen wrote:
> also i still dont get whats so hard about scheduling 24h in advance.

There are invariably last-minute meetings, BoFs and discussions. They
certainly should be discouraged and minimized, but there's no way for
the organizers to stop them. [I know I've been involved in some
impromptu uses of a conference room at Debconf to discuss something
which wasn't properly scheduled.]

Don Armstrong

--
Vimes hated and despised the privileges of rank, but they had this to
be said for them: At least they meant that you could hate and despise