Re: [Debconf-team] Nametags holders/puncher (was: Re: Next global team meeting: Saturday 10th at 19UTC)

Hi,

On Montag, 12. Juli 2010, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 08:47:35PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> > If the local team knows a shop that sells this sort of thing:
> http://www.courtstreet.net/ does, though I am sure there are
> some much closer to the venue.  Big chain office supply stores
> will have them too, and we have a multitude of those though
> I prefer the smaller locally-owned places for political reasons.

Ok, cool, I wont by the plastic for nametags and I wont bring the puncher (the
thing to make holes), as there are many ways to make nametags without such a
puncher and I'd assume we dont need it then. (and the puncher is quite
heavy.)

cheers,
	HOlger