Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] About BoF scheduled not on time

On Dienstag, 13. Juli 2010, micah anderson wrote:
> Its going to have to, and we have already spent far too much time in the
> last months discussing this and scheduling things to re-open it
> now. This would have been a good argument to bring up over a month ago,
> but I'm sorry its too late now to do this.

if only people had listened a month ago or whenever this was brought up first.

also, we requiere people to participate in the previous debconf, so they can
get experience. we experienced exactly what i described at dc9, dc8, ...

but yeah, for some people this is something new.

> It seems to me that the break down has been the video team caving to
> these last minute requests, rather than sticking to a "NO". So, you are
> going to have to change that, not all of debconf.

the videoteam is too big, someone will turn it on.

also i still dont get whats so hard about scheduling 24h in advance.

pretty please, don't cc: me. thank you for reading so far.