Re: [Debconf-team] Nametags holders/puncher (was: Re: Next global team meeting: Saturday 10th at 19UTC)

Hi,

On Montag, 12. Juli 2010, Brian Gupta wrote:
> Holger, are we talking about printing name badges on hard plastic
> cards that you are going to directly punch, rather than paperstock
> cardboard badges that you insert in some sort of clear plastic badge
> holder?

the latter.

you print on normal paper, cut this in size (84x56mm or so), put the paper in
the laminating pouch, laminate it, punch a hole in it, attach the clipper,
done.

the same technology like we used for debconf5-9,
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1240/557667968_052ede2fe3.jpg has a pic :)

how many do we need?

cheers,
	Holger