Re: [Debconf-team] Nametags holders/puncher (was: Re: Next global team meeting: Saturday 10th at 19UTC)

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Montag, 12. Juli 2010, micah anderson wrote:
>> Raphael has been making a design for these, presumably the nametags you
>> are talking about buying would be the blank ones that we would then
>> print onto? If so, then it makes sense for you to do bring these and the
>> tool.
>
> Yup. (I believe pouches is the term.)
>
>> The numbers, I'm not sure what makes the most sense. I'd wildly guess
>> 400 to have a buffer? Anyone else want to make another guess?
>
> Whats the registered number in penta? Should we make those for debian day too?
>

> cheers,
>        Holger

Holger, are we talking about printing name badges on hard plastic
cards that you are going to directly punch, rather than paperstock
cardboard badges that you insert in some sort of clear plastic badge
holder?

(I'm trying to understand what this "punch" is going to be used for.)

Thanks,
Brian