Re: [Debconf-team] Questions regarding sponsorships

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 04:05:21 -0300, Rogério Theodoro de Brito <rtbrito@ig.com.br> wrote:
> Dear people,
>
> I am attending this year's DebConf (it will be my first DebConf ever)
> and I have requested sponsored food and accommodation.
>
> I would appreciate if you could give any pointers regarding the
> situation of the sponsorships: I received an e-mail telling me that I
> was granted sponsored food, but nothing regarding the accommodation
> (which is of high importance for me).

You received confirmation about your sponsored accommodation in the very
long email you received on June 1st asking you to re-confirm. It was a
big email, and we believe that many people managed to miss this
information. If you go back and re-read it, you should find out that
indeed it is true, and i've confirmed that you do have this sponsorship.

micah