Re: [Debconf-team] Nametags holders/puncher (was: Re: Next global team meeting: Saturday 10th at 19UTC)

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:14:49 +0200, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

> The nametags I'd need to buy and I'd need to plan doing so, my hours until
> takeoff have become very limited... so please tell me until this time
> tomorrow, if & how many.

Raphael has been making a design for these, presumably the nametags you
are talking about buying would be the blank ones that we would then
print onto? If so, then it makes sense for you to do bring these and the
tool.

The numbers, I'm not sure what makes the most sense. I'd wildly guess
400 to have a buffer? Anyone else want to make another guess?