[Debconf-team] Shipping items

Hi everyone,

A number of people (4 so far) have asked for a local address for
shipping. I've been replying to them offline and providing my address
and it has worked out so far. I'm happy to continue to do this, if you
want to redirect anyone asking to me for the details.

However, when it comes closer to Debcamp, it will make more sense to
ship to a Columbia address (richard can your office take shipments?) so
the hassle of going back to my place to pick things up is reduced.