Re: [Debconf-team] Nametags holders/puncher (was: Re: Next global team meeting: Saturday 10th at 19UTC)

Hi,

On Montag, 12. Juli 2010, Richard Darst wrote:
> We were trying to figure out who had them

seems you oversaw two queries from me :) (one here and another one on #-team a
few days back. Anyway :)

> - how much do the nametags
> cost?

about 25 cents per nametag

> Then we could compare to the price of the supplier here, I
> think on the order of 10 cents per tag.  Pablo will know.
>
> However, I think the answer will most likely be: yes, please bring!

the puncher is sitting here, thats no problem to bring. If I should.
(It's just a bit heavy, so I'd like to know we'll need it, else I'd prefer to
leave it here...)

The nametags I'd need to buy and I'd need to plan doing so, my hours until
takeoff have become very limited... so please tell me until this time
tomorrow, if & how many.

If wanted, I'm happy to go and get them and bring them to NYC.

cheers,
	Holger