[Debconf-team] Weekend talk scheduling (was: Re: Talk scheduling and eating/venue hours)

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 12:05:39PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking at the talk schedule and hours for John Jay (cafeteria),
> which we were likely going to use during debconf.
>
> B: 0700-0945
> L: 1130-1400
> D: 1700-1900

Another consideration: on the weekends, we aren't going to use the
cafeteria, and thus can make our own hours.

I think that at least two hours for lunch on the weekends could be
good, maybe even more.

This could possibly give us time to send people to parks or other
places to eat (or just disperse around campus to eat), relax and
mingle.

- Richard