Re: [Debconf-team] cost/value of video (was Re: attendee bursary status)

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 10:22:16AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I had a policy in the last couple of years as DPL that if any capital
> expenditure (i.e. equipment purchase) was needed for video team kit,
> then it should also be counted as *Debian* expenditure more than
> *DebConf* expenditure. This is for two reasons: the fact that it makes
> DebConf more accessible to people who can't make it in person (as Zack
> says), and also that we will be able to use the equipment for other
> events like FOSDEM.

AOL. I've already talked with Holger to ensure that if the v-t needs to
buy long term stuff, there's no problem in putting it on Debian budget.
So---even if it's probably a bit OT for this list---the v-t can consider
that policy as still in effect.

Cheers.