Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf10-localteam] Local jobs organization and some questions

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 08:48:02PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
>Hi Biella,
>
>just one comment below. In general: thumbs up to organizing volunteers! :-)
>
>On Freitag, 9. Juli 2010, Gabriella Coleman wrote:
>> 4. Tee-Shirt Sales: Sell tee shirts.
>> 	* Past Organizers: how was this (successful) handled in the 	past? Did
>> you do this everyday? Most days? Part of the day?
>
>rather on demand (debconf6) or as part of the front desk (debconf9, with the
>wine).

At DC7 we had a desk outside the big talk room on Debian Day, then
kept some more on hand later on in the week.

< sladen> I actually stayed in a hotel and arrived to find a post-it
          note stuck to the mini-bar saying "Paul: This fridge and
          fittings are the correct way around and do not need altering"