Re: [Debconf-team] UPDATE we can sponsor 70 % of queue B now, and 100% queue A (proposal inside)

Hi,

On Freitag, 9. Juli 2010, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> > > Is there any reason not to spread the good news immediately?
> >
> > Because we haven't actually decided this yet. It seems like everyone is
> > in favor, but if we don't give people enough time to respond, then
> > someone may feel their voice (which may not be in agreement) was not
> > heard.
>
> I don't mind waiting for queue A since they've already received a >0%
> mail.  I think queue B should be notified as soon as possible since so
> far they haven't heard anything definite about a non-zero percentage.  I
> can send the queue B mails in the morning (EDT) if we want to wait for a
> greater consensus but any further delay would be a potential detriment
> to queue B recipients.

I think those mails to queue B should be send out now. (or has this happened
and the list just wasnt informed?)

We wanted to do that already at the last meeting and since then afaik
everybody was in favor of sending the mails out, so... let's go for it!

cheers,
	Holger