Re: [Debconf-team] Talk scheduling and eating/venue hours

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 06:24:51PM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

>  and i think we need to acknowledge that some people will be in the
> cafeteria during some of the scheduled events.

I haven't seen this anywhere yet, so one question I have is:

How many people go to a talk at _every_ slot, vs how many go to some
talks and hang out in hacklabs/doing other things for a large part of
the day?

I had always assumed that if a lot of people aren't at talks, then the
exact timing and length of lunch breaks matters less.

What do others think?

- richard