Re: [Debconf-team] UPDATE we can sponsor 70 % of queue B now, and 100% queue A (proposal inside)

micah anderson wrote:

> > > I also agree to queue A to 100% and queue B to 70% now.
> > >
> > > Me 2. The sooner we get this news out to these folks the better.
> >
> > Is there any reason not to spread the good news immediately?
>
> Because we haven't actually decided this yet. It seems like everyone is
> in favor, but if we don't give people enough time to respond, then
> someone may feel their voice (which may not be in agreement) was not
> heard.

I don't mind waiting for queue A since they've already received a >0%
mail.  I think queue B should be notified as soon as possible since so
far they haven't heard anything definite about a non-zero percentage.  I
can send the queue B mails in the morning (EDT) if we want to wait for a
greater consensus but any further delay would be a potential detriment
to queue B recipients.