Re: [Debconf-team] UPDATE we can sponsor 70 % of queue B now, and 100% queue A (proposal inside)

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 01:19:30 +0100, Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:

> > I also agree to queue A to 100% and queue B to 70% now.
> >
> > Me 2. The sooner we get this news out to these folks the better.
>
> Is there any reason not to spread the good news immediately?

Because we haven't actually decided this yet. It seems like everyone is
in favor, but if we don't give people enough time to respond, then
someone may feel their voice (which may not be in agreement) was not
heard.