Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: DebConf11 official reconfirmation of the winner

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 21:21:53 +0200, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
> Philip, yes this looks great, thank you.
>
> Stefano, I made some changes, so if you could sing this one it would be great.
>
> http://foolcontrol.org/dc11/debconf11%20official%20confirmation%20template%20v1.1.odt

I notice one minor error, it should read:

  would also like to thank the Government of Republika Srpska
  for making the conference possible with their support.
  ^^^

You had:  like to thank ... _in_ making it posible

It should be "for" making it posible (i've fixed this on the whiteboard)

Cheers, Phil.