Re: [Debconf-team] WRL (debit card) phone chat

On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 10:55:59PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Overall quite a positive chat. He said he'd get back to me by
> close-of-business today (Wednesday); since he didn't, I'll follow up
> tomorrow. (<-- ACTION ITEM)

Within the last couple of hours I called again; this time their phone system
routed me to the voicemail a person named Scott. I explained that I had been
working with Ron who was supposed to get back to me by yesterday, re-summarized
the issues to which I still needed answers, asked him to have Ron get back to
me or to get back to me himself, and gave my phone number. I will continue
following up as needed.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org