Re: [Debconf-team] DebCamp food ideas

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 02:03:50PM +0200, Safir Secerovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> These ideas seem pretty unacceptable to me personally.
> Especially if people who can't afford expensive meals in NYC are left on
> a diet since thing would be "worked out" for them.
> I guess it can be expounded further at the meeting.

I agree that one absolute requirement of any of these plans would have
to be that people whom need sponsorship can get it, and without
jumping through frustrating hoops.  The exact mechanism for that is to
be determined, but would have to be decided at the time we decided to
do this plan.

Is this better?

- Richard