Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: DebConf11 official reconfirmation of the winner

By this document Debian project/SPI officially confirms that in
candidature of following cities:

Quito, Equator, München, Germany and Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina

City of Banja Luka has won the bid to host the DebConf11 conference,
which will be held in the summer of 2011.

DebConf11 will be organized by leadership from NGO "DIVA", Tuzla with
full financial support provided by Government of Republika Srpska.

Zacks signature