Re: [Debconf-team] preliminary thoughts on Debian funding for DebConf10

Hi,

On Montag, 5. Juli 2010, Holger Levsen wrote:
> shall we just create an event for dc10 now?

further discussed with Stefano on IRC, now done,
https://penta.debconf.org/penta/pentabarf/event/658

Please schedule this during DebConf. I guess other global team members not
attending DC10 would appreciate if it could be scheduled in a video'd room.

<zack> it should definitely be scheduled at the *end* of the conference

I agree with that, even if only for that we will be more relaxed, as the conf
will be just running smoothly and we're having an awesome time... ;-)

Thanks,
	Holger