Re: [Debconf-team] Changing talks schedule?

Thanks for following our, err, misbehaved coven of last Monday. Our
past meetings have been great, please tour the MeetBot logs of
previous ones ;-)

Interesting you had such a "!?" moment only at that time. I was like
that for most of the 101 minutes.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 9:48 AM, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
> I was close to transferring EUR 219 to ffis during Monday's meeting,
> earmarked with "DebConf10 - SOS (Save Our Sleep)" :)

As a person involved in fundraising I wouldn't say no to EUR 219...
moreover, I'd say ¡YES! ¡YES! :-) :-)

It is not only the reduced quality of life, it is also the mess of
updating penta... and the chances people might show up at the wrong
time if they already took the current schedule to heart, etc.

If your proposal is firm, I can add an item about it into our next
Very Conventional meeting.

P.