Re: [Debconf-team] WRL (debit card) phone chat

On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 10:55:59PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I spoke with a friendly corporate accounts rep Ron at WRL on Tuesday, as
> planned, to discuss how they could meet our requirements.

Could you add this plan to
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/FoodArrivalWeekend
and then we will be able to compare between the different options
well?

This will help us compare between them, and allow others to add their
comments/add other plans/make improvements with things getting lost in
the list archives.

- Richard