Re: [Debconf-team] What are our objectives?

Quoting Clint Adams (schizo@debian.org):

Hi Clint,

Not quoting anything but more "reacting" to your whole mail.

As I happened to send a mail with personal opinions about options for
the day trip.....*and* that happened after a meeting which I didn't
attend and was clearly not the easiest one for everybody....I feel the
need to add a few comments.

At least, please accept apologies if anything that I wrote in this
mail (that can be summarized to "I'm not sure funding the baseball game
is a good idea")appeared to be beating an old horse.

That was purely personal opinions and not really intended to
"influence" a choice in anything and even more not intended to bring
trouble.

Even though I follow -team for years and have always felt concerned by
issues related to debconf orga, I have never been involved in core
orga, so my advice is much less important than the advice of ppl who
*do* things, particularly for this Debconf, which is definitely not the
easiest to organize.

You maybe had other things in mind when sending your mail but at
least, if some bits were directly or indirectly the consequence of my
own mail, I hope this one will confirm that I would feel sorry for
this and that nothing was intentionally criticizing anything.