[Debconf-team] proposed talks scheduling adjustment

hey folks--

On IRC, biella brought forward a concern about the scheduling of Eben
Moglen's talk.

To address it, I'd like to propose Plan A: a shift of the schedules to
accomodate Eben's request to have his talk earlier than day 6:

 * move eben's talk (641) from day 6 to day 3 -- keep same time and place.

 * move all talks in the enterprise track later by one hour.  This means
talks 559, 589, 578, 556, 647, and 588 advance (actually, 589 will jump
lunch as a result, so it should move forward by 3 hours instead of 1 --
assuming we haven't done the discussed lunch rescheduling business)

 * move guido trotter's talk (529) to the morning of day 6 (10am).

A simpler change (plan B) to accomodate a day shift for Eben would be to
just directly swap Eben's talk (641) with Guido's talk (529), but that
would put Eben at the end of the day, and my impression is that a
morning slot was desired).

I think i could make all these changes by hand myself, but i'm not
convinced that i should do so without feedback from the rest of
debconf-team.

I'm also not keen about making a lot of changes like this one, but i
think this case is reasonable.

Other thoughts?

	--dkg