Re: [Debconf-team] t-shirt status update [#2]

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:38:48 -0300, Valessio Brito <contato@valessiobrito.info> wrote:
> Thanks Holger, I update SVG:
>
> http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf10/t-shirt-back-end.svg
> (all logos in one color, back t-shirt)

*cough*  Erm, I think you're missing this one:

  http://hands.com/~phil/debconf/hands_com_logo.svg

also available as:

  http://hands.com/~phil/debconf/hands_com_logo.ps
  http://hands.com/~phil/debconf/hands_com_logo.eps

sorry to mess up the design, as it's looking rather nice as it is.

Cheers, Phil.

P.S. I know my donation's under the limit, but it's actually getting
closer all the time, as the dollar plummets slightly faster than the
Pound.  Today it's a bit over $1800.00 (unless Steve's already sent it),
and we can probably pretend that VoIP is worth the other 200.00, so it's
not even cheating any more if anyone asks :-)