[Debconf-team] day trip options

Not wanting to make todays irc meeting longer/more confusing, I didn't
speak up.

I think an option of sponsoring the subway tickets (for sponsored
people) but not the baseball game should at least be considered.

Separatly, I think 200 is to big a number to expect to want to attend
the baseball game.  Could we use the existing deposit (possibly with
some more money) to get fewer tickets?  Should we ask people who
marked the day trip if they want to attend baseball, and if they are
willing to pay $10-$15 (what our per-ticket cost is) to do so?

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@scd.debian.net

With Microsoft, failure is not an option.  It is a standard feature.