Re: [Debconf-team] non-JJ food meeting summary [status updates]

A couple of status updates on my action items from this email:

On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 08:21:19PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
>     ** ACTION: ** No later than Tuesday, I or Michael Schultheiss will have contacted WRL and, unless they are slow to respond, gotten exact price details.

I will still contact a sales representative of WRL on Tuesday, but in the
meantime, I have found more pricing and other details online:

https://www.wrl.com/about/faq.html

> Related daytrip issue: I reached out to the Brooklyn permit office of the NYC
> parks department to check if we need a permit to bring 200+ people to Coney
> Island for most of a day. Their director was very helpful, agreed that he will
> let us know on Tuesday so that we don't pay for a permit we don't need, and is
> willing to give us lots of info such as which parts of the beach are more/less
> busy or closest to the baseball stadium. Nice to know they're friendly.
>
>     ** ACTION: ** I will send an email to the director of that office before bedtime
> Saturday night, so that he responds on Tuesday.

OK, my bedtime should have been earlier, but I'm still awake, and I just sent
the permit office director that email. I included a summary of the conversation
and indicated what topics I'm expecting some answers about, so that the holiday
fireworks don't detonate that information right out of his brain. ;)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org