Re: [Debconf-team] non-JJ food meeting summary

On Sat, Jul 03, 2010 at 12:43:03PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> I'd think that several people would be interested in bagels and coffee (and
> possibly soda) for breaks. I also see that we cannot pay for that as a
> conferance, but I also dont think we have to.
>
> Would it be possible to send out custom orders on a daily basis, so that each
> day people can order what they want? (via some wiki page or whatever and
> collecting money manually?)

Of course.  And despite all the talk of "oh we have to limit where
food is", I know that debconf attendees will try to keep things clean.

There is a balance of saying we'll have no food, and having it anyway
with our own people designated to make sure things are spotless.  I'm
working to make it as good for us as we can.

- Richard