Re: [Debconf-team] attendee bursary status

On Sat, Jul 03, 2010 at 12:02:10AM -0400, Pablo Duboue wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 11:12 PM, Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > However, I think we should fund at least 70% of the queue B, so what I propose
> > here is just ask from debian funds the 10,100USD to exactly do this.
>
> Then let ask for 20k and return the extra $9,900 at the end of
> DebConf. We have a large group of people and eventualities in
> Manhattan during August can cost us a lot of money.

Sorry, I do not follow here. Both Debian and DebConf money are in the same
SPI account, if we have an eventuality during DebCamp and DebConf, we will have
the DPL handy on the very site to decide together DebConf orga team what
to do.
This is like those pre-approved loans you do not need? :-)

Ana